I work in a psychiatric unit for people who are acutely distressed and am usually rushed off my feet, helping the patients with all manner of things. It’s very intense but extraordinary, and I love it! I carry a small note pad around with me in case I am hit with a flash of inspiration, or in case I have 5 minutes to play around with an idea.
- 13,052 hits
Jellywalk site admin
- Paula Modersohn-Becker continues to inspire jellywalk.wordpress.com/2018/04/22/pau… via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- Paula Modersohn-Becker continues to inspire jellywalk.wordpress.com https://t.co/d6E6VnwopF 2 months ago
- Les Alpes - painting the peaks, jellywalk.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/les… via @wordpressdotcom 7 months ago
- Introducing Dante Rossetti as a major influence for the artist Paula Modersohn-Becker jellywalk.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/pau… via @wordpressdotcom 11 months ago
- How do you name abstract expressionist paintings?! With a show looming, I wait for inspiration.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago