I work in a psychiatric unit for people who are acutely distressed and am usually rushed off my feet, helping the patients with all manner of things. It’s very intense but extraordinary, and I love it! I carry a small note pad around with me in case I am hit with a flash of inspiration, or in case I have 5 minutes to play around with an idea.
- 12,607 hits
Jellywalk site admin
- Introducing Dante Rossetti as a major influence for the artist Paula Modersohn-Becker jellywalk.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/pau… via @wordpressdotcom 3 months ago
- How do you name abstract expressionist paintings?! With a show looming, I wait for inspiration.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- Summer ART EXHIBITION at Stourhead, Wiltshire: 3rd June - 25th June 2017! jellywalk.wordpress.com/2017/05/27/sto… via @wordpressdotcom 6 months ago
- I've just finished painting a step-by-step portrait of a very sleepy dog jellywalk.wordpress.com/2017/05/21/a-p… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- This weekend I have mostly been painting planets jellywalk.wordpress.com/2017/05/14/pai… via @wordpressdotcom 6 months ago